Cellular Wireless Technologies Evolution
This course provides a wide range of coverage for cellular wireless communications technologies from analog 1G to digital 3G and B3G. It also provides a background of the economic and political considerations in spectrum allocation around the world.
- 1G - Analog Cellular Telephony, AMPS, TACS, NMT
- 2G - GSM, TDMA, CDMA, Circuit Switched Voice Telephony
- GSM Background, Reference Architecture, Interfaces, Mobility Management, Call Management, Radio Resource Management, GSM Services
- CDMA Background, Power Control, Radio Link Logical Channels, Call Processing
- 3G Concepts, UMTS, CDMA2000, IMS, 3GPP
- Beyond 3G (B3G), Long Term Evolution (LTE), Service Architecture Evolution (SAE)
- Cordless Telephony, DECT
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL) Concepts
Testimonials"Our objective was to cultivate a team of telecom professionals for an international project in a short time frame with an emphasis on the evolution of wireless networks and advances in 3G technologies. We are extremely satisfied with the depth and breadth of the training. This has helped our teams in responding to RFPs and execution of telecom domain projects."
- Director of Technology Services Division, India